InformedChoicesInHealth.org respects the privacy of it’s customers/visitors personal information and will not, under any circumstances, exchange, sell or otherwise spread the use of any information collected on it’s website, by telephone, mail, email, or by any electronic conveyance. All information collected will be kept confidential and used only to serve customers/visitors or as required by law.
Choice / Opt Out
You can easily opt out of all email communications from us by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link on the bottom of all email messages or you can email us and ask to be removed from any further communications. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this statement, please contact us.
‘Cookies’ are small pieces of information that are being stored by your browser on your computers hard drive. Our cookies do not contain any personal identifying information, however they do enable us to personalize our home page for you and allow us to store items in your shopping cart between visits. Most web browsers automatically accept ‘cookies’. You can usually change your browser settings to prevent it from doing so. Even without a cookie, you can still use most of the features in our store, including placing items in your shopping cart and purchasing them.
This website uses the following cookies: Google Analytics: This cookie allows us to see information on user website activities including, but not limited to page views, source and time spent on website. The information is depersonalized and is displayed as numbers, meaning it cannot be tracked back to individuals. This will assist in protecting your privacy.
Keeping you personal information confidential is a top priority for InformedChoicesInHealth.org
- We will safeguard, according to the strictest standards of security and confidentiality, all nonpublic, personal information that our customers/visitors, or representatives of our customers share with us. “Nonpublic, personal information,” include information such as a customers name, address, telephone number, date of birth, website usage history and online applications or other forms as well as purchasing history.
- We will maintain safeguards, physical and electronic, to protect that information. We will conduct our business in a manner that keeps personal customer/visitor information secure.
- We will limit the collection and use of customer/visitor information to the minimum required to deliver superior service and conduct our business. We collect personal information about our customers from the following sources; your inquires to InformedChoicesinHealth.org, via phone, facsimile, email, courier, or our website; your transactions with us, our web affiliates or others; and your transactions with non-affiliated third parties.
- It is our policy that authorized InformedChoicesinHealth.org employees may only access information on a need-to-know basis. We may contact you regarding fund solicitation/account resolution, sales, or product deliveries. InformedChoicesinHealth.org employees who violate our Privacy Policies are subject to disciplinary measures.
- We will not share personal customer/visitor information (of either current or former customers), outside of InformedChoicesinHealth.org for any purposes other than to facilitate payment for services rendered or goods sold, unless the disclosure has been authorized by the customer/visitor or is permitted or required by law.
- Whenever we retain other organizations to provide support services of behalf of InformedChoicesinHelath.org, we will require them to protect customers’ personal information.
- Feel free to contact us if there is any change to your personal information.
- When necessary, we will review and revise our Privacy Policies to protect customer/visitor information.